Monday, September 15, 2008

We will go mad if Fed cuts rate again

Yes, we will go mad for sure because the Fed has no choice now but to cut rate again to show it is doing what it can. Would it be 0.5 or 0.75 or even higher? What a mad, mad, mad world!

As I have been emphasizing from Day One, there must be something that they knew and we didn't know at all. I mean the magnitude of the problems behind the housing and financial crises spreading from US to the whole world. Now, instead of providing absolute transparency and frank account of what's happening, we are still in the dark even after the bailout of Fannie and Freddie just a week ago. Lehman is now another revelation. What is happening? We demand and deserve to know!

Wall Street is in hell now. Hell opens its mouth in Wall Street and all the devils are coming out from the blackholes. The US administration must close this gateway from Hell and must NOT rescue Wall Street. Yes, I know you still have GS and MS there but they won't live for too long by the time you get there!

I see from my crystal ball a new monster glowing behind the hell fires burning in Wall Street. It bears the figures "666" but I can't see its face only its fiery eyes. It is here waiting to be borne! One step further, the US administration will release it from Hell.

What this one step will be, I can't tell. But with this single step, the US dollar will collapse and we will all become victims.

No comments: